The Instauro theme is based on the new popular Flat Design. It was created to be a Coming Soon Page and/or Maintenance Page, so its suits the purpose of a one page website, which attract and keeps the visitors on the site.
The theme can be divided into two main parts. The first one (the board) was inspirated by an Open and Close Sign to attract the users attention and contains the basic informations, like a Title, Short Description, Countdown Timer, Social Links and a Subscription Form.
The Subscription Form has a validation to avoid false subscribers, if the subscription is going well than the board flips with a smooth and realistic validation.
The second part of the theme contains the Social Timeline. Here you can show your Facebook posts and Twitter feed on a time line. This ensure that you visitors can check your activity here and doesnt have to navigate to your social page, and probably ensure a subscription.
Full responsive and retina ready
Powerful admin page
- Facebook wall and Twitter feed implementation (optional)
- Ajax subscription form with validation (optional)
- Flat design with multiple colors
- Social media links (optional)
- Countdown timer (optional)
- Beautiful CSS3 animations
- Responsive desing for Mobile / Tablet
- Simple admin page for subscriber management (export functionality)
- Easy configuration
Credits and Source
- Mr Dafoe, Lato fonts: Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Elusive Icons is a webfont that can be used with any of your projects. Bootstrap-based, Foundation-based or even your custom projects! – http://shoestrap.org/downloads/elusive-icons-webfont/
- GSAP: Business Green commercial license – http://www.greensock.com/club
- jQuery Countdown: A jQuery plugin that sets a division or span to show a countdown to a given time. http://keith-wood.name/countdownRef.html
- QueryLoader v2: It serves the main purpose of preloading the images on your website by showing an overlay and a loading bar. https://github.com/Gaya/QueryLoader2
Version 1.1 – 12 July 13
Added HTML files
Version 1.0 – 11 July 13